Rare photo of the initial excavations for the Cairo subway system.
Or if you don’t think this is correct:
- Where do you think the photo was taken? Be VERY accurate and precise.
- When and whom was this excavated?
- Bonus question: What great discovery lay at the bottom of this huge excavation?
- Zawyet al Aryan
- 1904 – Alessandro Barsante
- A stone basin and nothing else
If you think you have the solutions to these questions, come to the August meeting with your answers and perhaps you will win a prize!